- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus refrigeration time
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 4
To Finish And Serve
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- lemon wedges
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Gently lay burgers in skillet and cook until crisp and well browned on first side, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently flip burgers and continue to cook until golden brown on second side and burgers register 125 to 130 degrees, about 4 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.