- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 oz shredded cheese
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- 10 olives sliced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 yellow or red onion sliced
- 1 TBSP dried oregano or dried basil
- 4 oz shredded cheese
- 5 oz grated cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Grate the cauliflower in a food processor or with a box grater. Place in large bowl, and add shredded mozarella cheese, eggs lightly beaten and salt. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchement paper to forman 11 inch diameter circle. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven. Spread the tomato sauce over the crust and top with cheese. Add thinly sliced olives, bell peppers, and onions. Sprinkle oregano or basil on top.
- Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted. I like to reheat ours on the grill.