Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 30 min
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, skin on 3/4 inch dice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 1/2 tbsp dijon whoe grain mustard
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt/pepper to taste
- handful of dill chopped
- Add potatoes and enough cold water to cover in a stock pot. Simmer on medium about 20 minutes (do not boil) until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain.
- Cool potatoes for 10 minutes in a single layer on a baking sheet
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, green onions, Dijon whole grain mustard, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and dill. Stir to mix well
- Add the cooled potatoes to the yogurt mix and toss until all potatoes are well-coated. Pop in the fridge until ready to serve.